Courtney MattesonCo-founder & Senior Consultant
areas of expertise
- Access Protection Planning
- Medicaid Application Prosecution
- Medicaid Administrative Appeals
- Veteran’s Administration Certified Planner
- BS, Chemical Engineering, Purdue University
- JD, School of Law, Indiana University-Indianapolis
Courtney Matteson is a highly respected senior consultant with over 10 years experience advocating for and assisting clients. Courtney graduated from Purdue University in 2001 with a BS in Chemical Engineering. She received her law degree from IU School of Law-Indianapolis in 2006.
Matteson Senior Consulting comes up with solutions that are thorough and affordable. That is our strength compared to other consulting companies and law firms.
Before co-founding Matteson Senior Consulting with her husband in 2016, Courtney worked for over 10 years in her father’s law firm helping elder clients protect their assets.