our facility web portal keeps managed care facilities up-to-date with accurate reporting of pending applications, state regulatory changes, and other related client changes.
Care Provider Solutions
Although most long term care providers who accept Medicaid have a good working knowledge of Medicaid eligibility requirements, taking on the role of a financial adviser of an applicant can have liabilities and pitfalls. Even if some providers have years of experience in assisting with the completion of applications and fully understand the parameters that govern the spend down of excess resources, using Matteson Senior Consulting as a resource is always an option. While it’s important for case managers to be aware of what’s happening with their client, it can be overwhelming to manage proper application and document submission, tracking of accounts and completion of medical evaluations. We provide services to the clients of providers, as well as workshops to help case managers and social workers better understand the ins and outs of the Medicaid process.
Benefits & services available to long term care providers includes:
- Accurate determination of target eligibility date.
- Reduction of extended patient accounts due to Medicaid pending status.
- Assistance with problem cases.
- Assistance with complicated cases.
- We deal with all the stress, paperwork and Medicaid interviews.
- Web portal where you can view all your resident’s case files and case progress.
- Workshops for you and your employees to help better understand the ins and outs of the Medicaid process.
when transitioning a client from private pay to medicaid, tens of thousands of dollars are on the line, meaning a huge impact for the provider. with so many variables that have a direct impact on eligibility, even an applicant with an empty bank account can still be denied for any number of reasons. with our help, long term care providers are able to help properly manage their clients’ medicaid eligibility case.